Articles of interest for freelancers and people who want to become one.
Violating the rules will cause your post/comment will be removed and you will be banned permanently. This is your only warning!
If you are unsure about whether a potential post is suitable, contact the moderators for guidance.
Consider posting your question to a more specific subreddit about freelancing:
- /r/DigitalNomad – working while living in another country
- /r/freelanceUK – United Kingdom-specific
- /r/freelanceWriters – writing-specific
- /r/UpWork – questions and comments about UpWork
Depending on your question, one of these subreddits might be more appropriate:
- /r/jobs – for talking about jobs and employment
- /r/legaladvice – legal questions
- /r/tax – questions relating to taxes and taxation