A little about us…
We believe a brand’s story should be woven into every touchpoint. And we are uniquely built to deliver on that – with experts in branding, advertising, design, branded merchandise, warehousing, fulfillment, digital technology and printing – all in a non-descript building off Route 22.
We are also hardcore non-cynics. Every one of us. From the agency to the warehouse. We all unabashedly believe in doing whatever it takes to get the job done. And that there is meaning and satisfaction in doing that job really, really well.
It’s just who we are. What we are. How we’ve always been. And it seems to make our clients very happy.
About the position
Our advertising agency is currently seeking a freelance writer to support our creative team. Being highly organized, detail oriented and having excellent communication skills are absolute musts for this position. We have had great success working with writers from remote locations so no need to be onsite for this role.
- Creative writer skilled at writing effective marketing materials:
- Copywriting and editing for diverse audiences (B2B and B2C, both internal and external) and diverse mediums (ads, brochures, websites, social media, direct mail, emails, advertorials, video scripts, PPTs, etc.) with adherence to both AMA editing guidelines and client style guidelines.
- Write compelling and engaging headlines for campaigns, ads and pitches based on creative briefs and client brand guidelines
- Referencing and submitting materials for corporate copy review, with strict adherence to client copy review guidelines and feedback
- Research topics and use market insight data to ensure copy resonates with target audience
- Serve as a strong and collaborative team player, working and communicating well with other writers, art/graphics, and account supervisors
- Ability to interpret and organize scientific and clinical data
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable managing projects and timelines
- Organized and efficient in handling the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently without a lot of support or structure
Experience and Skills
- Agency experience required
- Prior professional experience in writing, editing, and proofreading
- Diverse portfolio of writing samples in different fields (education, healthcare, technology, consumer products
- Interest/background working on medical device/pharma clients a plus, but not required
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.