Working for yourself means no co-workers.
That can be a good thing…and a bad thing.
Freelancing can get lonely.
But you don’t have to do it alone.
Joining the FREE Freelance To Freedom Community means you can get answers to the questions plaguing your mind, like:
- What should I be sending to my email list?
- How do I fire this client?
- What kind of invoicing software do you all use?
- Can someone take a look at my sales page and give me feedback?
- What should I charge for this service?
It also means you get to make more friends. (With people that actually get that regardless of the fact that you wear pajamas all day, you are in fact, at work.)
What do more freelance friends mean?
- More clients being referred to you
- Getting to rant about your PITA client with people that understand.
- People to collaborate with to provide a one-stop-shop for your clients
- More shares, tweets and blog comments (Yes, we have blog share and click to tweet days!)
- Opportunity to meet people in. real. life.
The Freelance To Freedom Community is FREE and on Facebook. (Which means you can hang out with other members, right where you hang out online most.)